Friday 30 August 2013

30-08-2013
Well, been here  a week, off today, had some piccies done the other day, then, as I was downloading them to here, deleted from the camera, before I had actually transferred to here, sorry D, nothing to warm you up on your chilly Afghan nights??? As per usual. been chatting to loads of peeps, 2 lovely peeps were a couple from the midlands, L and D, lovely couple of woman, and are still uber loved up, even after 30 months, surviving the 5 kids they have between them too, me and J are complaining with C??? 
Back to Taunton later for the night, then back to London tomorrow, and Chingford on Tuesday,if anything happens, might tell you???








WARNING: Any institution or person using this site or any of its associated sites for study or projects - You do not have my permission to use any of my profile or pictures in any form or forum both current or future. If you have or do, it will be considered a serious violation of my privacy and will be subject to legal ramifications.

No comments:

Post a Comment