Wednesday 1 October 2014

01-10-2014
OH MY GOD! Has been a weird 24 hours, dumped Neale yesterday, gave me chance to think about things, he would never kiss me, when we were out an about, would only kiss me when we were alone, only saw him once a week. But, he wanted more, he spoke about taking me away on a holiday, giving me a boob job, if I wanted it, a Hip Job, to give me curvier hips, in reality, he wanted a woman with 'His' perfect figure, on a woman, for his sexual fantasies? So maybe, just as well I left.
  Now, I have another Date on Saturday, George, we've been chatting for years on TVchix.

                    Transgender Support, Forums and Chatrooms

 But never actually met, yet. He's based out in Spain, English, so am aware that can't meet him for Lunch, every week. At present, no plans for anything further, he is only a mate, but a lovely mate.
    But, he's still oh so more stable than Neale, only delay, could be if Georges business meeting runs late, somehow, I think he wouldn't be embarrassed about giving me a kiss, if I wanted one, but no plans on even kissing him, yet?







WARNING: Any institution or person using this site or any of its associated sites for study or projects - You do not have my permission to use any of my profile or pictures in any form or forum both current or future. If you have or do, it will be considered a serious violation of my privacy and will be subject to legal ramifications.

No comments:

Post a Comment