Thursday 2 October 2014

02-10-2014
OMG  weirdness continues? was back in TVChix chat last night, chatting with the sexy Simone, and then to a Newbie to the UK, Dean? We've arranged for a night out at Way Out.
                      woc-web-banner
 I check out the site, 2 face's I never expected to see still on the scene, are still on the Scene, Leah True and her partner Sue Brown? Was seeing Sue in the last Century.
   We arranged to meet at the fantastic Ron Stormes, while Leah was there. The 3 of us ended up in bed together, we saw Leah a couple of times over next couple of Months, did Torture Garden together, then things go tits-up at work, I lost my job, told Sue about this, that I was scared she would dump me, she claimed she wouldn't? 
  However, following week, she meets me after she had finished work we met at the pub around the corner from my work, she turns around and say's 'Your a lovely guy, the sex is fantastic, but I don't want to see you anymore', work that one out. Barely a week later, she's seeing Leah, a couple of months later, she landed an editorial role on a trans magazine, in which she claims Leah was her first Trans Girlfriend??? What was I, just a quick shag?    







WARNING: Any institution or person using this site or any of its associated sites for study or projects - You do not have my permission to use any of my profile or pictures in any form or forum both current or future. If you have or do, it will be considered a serious violation of my privacy and will be subject to legal ramifications.

No comments:

Post a Comment