Monday 13 October 2014

13-10-2014
God, things are getting worse and worse,, Jane is saying I can't call George my boyfriend, MUST only call him an acquaintance, however, her refusal to show, give any emotional support is difficult for me, George even tells me how good I look, I have to ask Jane. OK, she keeps going on about how difficult it is for her, to be lesbian, but how about some HUMAN support, she doesn't tell me how she feels about me, doesn't give me kisses,, ok, she might put her arm behind me at night, but that is at night, and only when sat their chilling, prior to bed. Bed time, don't even go there, she goes on about how difficult it is for her, but how about me, I'm getting the emotional support, of a guy? not the person I share a bed with, as and when he's back in UK, he hope to give me the physical support too. Doesn't she understand, her refusal is causing me massive Sexuality Confusion, the woman I love and want to be with, is refusing to give me the support I need, but George is, admittedly he is thinking with dangly bits, he's a guy, but, I'm a woman, with all the emotional needs of a woman, yes EMOTIONAL, not just physical.






WARNING: Any institution or person using this site or any of its associated sites for study or projects - You do not have my permission to use any of my profile or pictures in any form or forum both current or future. If you have or do, it will be considered a serious violation of my privacy and will be subject to legal ramifications.

No comments:

Post a Comment