Wednesday 22 October 2014

22-10-2014
Just been chatting with Neale again, I know, but, I do love him. Yet again he's avoided how he feels about me, he's been told Saturday will be a Neale free zone, so that we can meet Raya, Jane's already said, any sign of Neale, he's gone, but at same time, looks like I could be meeting up with him on Saturday day time, as he doesn't have anything for Raya to wear, but he's also made some comments, how my clothes don't exactly match me, that they're not as expensive as I am??? So might be having a shopping expedition?? The whole idea could be very exciting, as we would be a couple, but, Neale will be panicky about people recognising him, of course I'll be panicky about Laura seeing us. But I'll be with Neale, so yes, will be oh so happy about that. God have missed him.












WARNING: Any institution or person using this site or any of its associated sites for study or projects - You do not have my permission to use any of my profile or pictures in any form or forum both current or future. If you have or do, it will be considered a serious violation of my privacy and will be subject to legal ramifications.

No comments:

Post a Comment