Tuesday 7 October 2014

07-10-2014
Well, that time has come, I've been discharged by CX GIC, so am finished with them, only time I need to back down there, will be to get my GRC and Birth Certificate, so that can be a complete woman.
  Also been thinking about Neale, no you can't stop thinking those that you have loved. Remember Neale, I will be there for you, when you need me, hope all went well re Knife, just wish things hadn't changed between us, you are a Complete Gent, just been so long since you've been courting.









WARNING: Any institution or person using this site or any of its associated sites for study or projects - You do not have my permission to use any of my profile or pictures in any form or forum both current or future. If you have or do, it will be considered a serious violation of my privacy and will be subject to legal ramifications.

No comments:

Post a Comment