Thursday 9 October 2014

09-10-2014
Have just had an awesome day, was meeting up with Siobhan, in drab mode, a returning girl, that had purged, stopped dressing, left Navy, left first wife, started dressing again. But this time told her new partner, about her dressing, but nothing about her feeling that she needed more, the Gender Dismorphia that she's been feeling. Have advised her to be honest to Partner, to not hide anything from her. We ended up having a walk around Oxford Street, whilst in BHS, was approached by a girl, that was working in the cafĂ©, with some tasters from Chocolate Chip Pastry, was having a  laugh with her, appeared genuinely surprised when I told her I was trans, I think I may stop mentioning that part about me, as more and more are unaware, stat being honest with myself, as the woman I really am now.







WARNING: Any institution or person using this site or any of its associated sites for study or projects - You do not have my permission to use any of my profile or pictures in any form or forum both current or future. If you have or do, it will be considered a serious violation of my privacy and will be subject to legal ramifications.

No comments:

Post a Comment