Tuesday 1 November 2016

01-11-2016
several thing J has been brilliant, why has she been brilliant, just had 2 weeks in hospital, induced coma, 11 scans, realised I have a heart condition, sort of condition they don't investigate till they have a reason too, they then gave me a camera down my throat, realised my heart is twice the size it should be, the sort of thing that can happen, when your heart isn't releasing the blood, to the system, as it shouldwhich means, taht in about 4 weeks time, I shall join the Zipper Club, OHS, Open Heart Surgery. 10 days or so spent in an induced Coma, during which time, they revived me, I attempted to jump out out of a locked window, then through a chair at one of the Doctors on the ward. About 3-4 day's later after I had been out of Intensive Care, I had been advised to go to Intemsive Care, to let then know I was out, and OK, they were all smiling at me, glad to see that I was OK, forgotten about how I had been, hardest part, is the Amnesia I am suffering from, but this is normal, but getting better, everything is oh so scary for me, wasn't this scary before, but then, then I hadn't been rushed into hospital, forgotten oh so long. Good thing is, it showed me how much J loves me, she was in Hospital every day, sometimes more than once, sometimes 3-4 times a day, even getting called back in, by the team, on the IC Unit, then again when I was being bought out of Coma, because I just needed the woman I love, she even kept everyone I know informed too, even the RBL, and even  a certain NI T'wat, LOL, he even came in to visit me too, so I guess that means he does care about me?







WARNING: Any institution or person using this site or any of its associated sites for study or projects - You do not have my permission to use any of my profile or pictures in any form or forum both current or future. If you have or do, it will be considered a serious violation of my privacy and will be subject to legal ramifications 

No comments:

Post a Comment