Wednesday 23 November 2016

23-11-2016
OMG, just had an amzingly scary day, popped into a, to use the ladies, as I stepped out of the Cubicle, there was a Man stood there, accusing me of being a Male, he forced me back into the cubicle, on to the toilet, fore arm across my throat, I tried to get my mobile out of pocket, he realised I was up to something, managed to change to left hand, tried to activate record, unable too, forced to put into other pocket, he realised upto something, all the while, he had forearm across throat, attempting to choke me, J soon appeard in Toilets, this guy panicked got up, I was quickly stood between him and J, again blocked his attacks, he  then moved out of toilets, to be joined by somebody else, all the while, hurling transphobic abuse at me, he was joined by  another, again, shouting abuse, then by a third, who at first appeared to pulling them away, he then continued abuse, I was able to force them out of toilets, then sat down against toilet door, quickly asked J if she was still recording, controller the told J to ensure phone stayed switched on, J was still on it till police arrived, I asked first female to lower jacket, to show number, she did, I released door, after a while , we left bar, up from other police, with said perp, we saw them putting cuffs on him, had an oh so stressfull day, another idiot going down, he'll soon discover how horrible anal really is, unless you really want it, like it??















WARNING: Any institution or person using this site or any of its
associated sites for study or projects - You do not have my permission to  use any of my profile or pictures in any form or forum both current or
future. If you have or do, it will be considered a serious violation of my
privacy and will be subject to legal ramifications

No comments:

Post a Comment