Friday 4 November 2016

04-11-2016
OMG, finally getting back to normal, major realisation, yes, I am a Lesbian, the only woman I am interested in is J, and she has been brilliant over the last 4 weeks, in to Hospital, every, but, that initial 12 day's, I can't remember, was in an Indused Coma, hilarious part is, day they tried to bring me around, apparently, I tried to throw a chair out of Window, but is plated, then one of staff too. But,as and when I was released from the ward, I was advised to go and visit ICU, they were all happy to see me, including person I tried to throw out of window?? One good thing that the last 2 weeks have proven, is exactly what J means to me. During time in Hospital, she has been in Contact with Gender Clinic, re getting new Birth Certificate etc, she's got further than I ever did, good girl. C has been brilliant too, hardest part for me, is the Amnesia, but, apparently, completely normal for what I have been through, now Epileptic, need Heart Surgery, that's the weird part, needing Heart Surgery, not because I am doing anything, but because I am ultra fit??






WARNING: Any institution or person using this site or any of its associated sites for study or projects - You do not have my permission to use any of my profile or pictures in any form or forum both current or future. If you have or do, it will be considered a serious violation of my privacy and will be subject to legal ramifications 

No comments:

Post a Comment