Tuesday 8 November 2016

08-11-2016
On top of everything else, now realised hard way, am Epileptic now. learnt hard way, woke up one morning, all OK started watching TV, what I had recorded, then Blank, woke up about 10 day's later, in hospital.
  Turns out I had an Epileptic fit, every thing blank till night before, another 3 day's in Hospital, Jane visited me every day, even though I was out of it, I was never told anything, by nurses, I was confused as hell, then J was there, she told me everything, OMG, everything they said at school, calling me Epi, how corny could that be, that I end up Epileptic?
   But now, after the 2 weeks in hospital, only aware of the final 3 day's, was comatose for 11 of those day's, apparently J was visiting every sing day, C only occasionally, because of school, but god was oh so confused, thankfully J explained everything, thankfully that first day, thankfully J hadn't left for work yet, or C for school, yet, J called for an ambulance, I had my first seizure then, C was waiting outside for it, apparently, I had a further 3 in the ambulance, another in Hospital, thankfully, was induced straight away, to a coma, was there for 11 day's, apparently, whilst in Coma, they decided to bring me out of it, all I wanted to do was top my self, thankfully can't remember it fully, this was when they tried to bring me out of  coma, so the decided to induce me again, thank god.
  I have no memory of next week, only when they decided to bring me out of it, completely, was oh so confused, thankfully J was there for me, explained everything, but now, have lost memory of those 11 day's plus a bit more, anyway, it turns out, not only am I epileptic, but also got a dodgy heart, is this what coursed the epileptic seizure, am due in for a Cardiograph, in 1 week, then shortly after that, hopefully, will have an op on heart, not the sort that insists on me being on meds for the rest of my life, just the opposite, but still need a heart op, no, not a fat knacker, just the opposite, even us Fittoes get heart conditions, for being too fit, look at that Soccer player, that was lucky, there was a Cardiologist in the crowd, the rugby player that wasn't so lucky, goes to show, heart conditions, you have from birth they don't just show, and I have been in the Army, for just short of 10 years, unless your totaly unfit










WARNING: Any institution or person using this site or any of its associated sites for study or projects - You do not have my permission to use any of my profile or pictures in any form or forum both current or future. If you have or do, it will be considered a serious violation of my privacy and will be subject to legal ramifications 

No comments:

Post a Comment