Tuesday 15 November 2016

15-11-2-16
Talk about screwed up, am back in contact with S, the only man I have had sex with, confused, apparently, I made him finish oh so soon, we both agreed way back when we would never be GF/BF, just friends with benefits, as I can't remember that night we had, completely, remember most of it, but not the actual deed, I can't remember anything of it ever happening with J, she is adamant that if I sleep with anybody else, that's it, goodbye, parents are adamant that I can't go back there, am scared? I guess I need to delete everything, pre 98/99.
  Have been in contact, with  the man that took my Virginity, am oh so tempted to consider things again?










WARNING: Any institution or person using this site or any of its associated sites for study or projects - You do not have my permission to use any of my profile or pictures in any form or forum both current or future. If you have or do, it will be considered a serious violation of my privacy and will be subject to legal ramifications 

No comments:

Post a Comment