Friday 9 March 2012

09-03-12


Well, today has been interesting, all day at daughters school, busy transfering Mixed Loam(?) and Compost, but not the sort of compost I am used too, Horse Muck??????????????. Filling Growing trenches, 3-1 ratio. Then about 10:00, one of parents is walking past outer fence, and suddenly goes on about how beautiful I was that morning, at about 08:30, in wellingtons, jeans, and weatherproof jacket?
 Nothing further for the rest of the day, till about 15:00, then T, from the After School Club, suddenly turns around and say's she would love to know my story, as it was Jane was on way in to collect daughter, so I asked her if she could remember the addy for my blog, here, she could, so asked her to pass it on?


So T, if you are reading this, anything interesting? Keep reading though, will go on?
Some good new's though, after a Transphobic incident at Primark, Westfield, which forced a letter to be wriotten to their head office, in complaint, just received a £50 voucher by way of apology from them, and also, promises of ALL their branches receiving Diversity Training, only 18 months behind the legislated dates. Might have done the Gay and Lesbian Diversity Training, but never considered their may be any difference between GL and T. I'm a Transwoman, only interested in guy's, not women, so am not lesbian?
Maybe I should follow this route, stay calm, walk away, then write to superiors, only thing is, main perpertrators are Metro Politan Police, have already been in contact with their Boss, Boris Johnson, so could becoming pretty pally with him?






WARNING: Any institution or person using this site or any of its associated sites for study or projects - You do not have my permission to use any of my profile or pictures in any form or forum both current or future. If you have or do, it will be considered a serious violation of my privacy and will be subject to legal ramifications.

No comments:

Post a Comment