Friday 16 March 2012

16-03-12

Ah well, yet another day sorting the growing area, at the school, work done yesterday by John, went down well, admittedly when I saw it all, thought may have been too much, But C seemed to think it was perfect, in fact, it was, all we were left to do today, was dig over area by offices.


So ahead we went, me and C digging over, chatting and giggling as we went, C going on about what a busy weekend she is going to have, as C's partner has their 40th this weekend, they are out tonight, out with friends tomorrow. About 11ish, year 6 came down to help, K was lovely though, she did have a chat with them, about me, but then 2 of the boy's do get the same bus as me, with C, so, the rest of the morning was alway's Amanda, or Miss, god it felt good.Goes to show the education, the school has given the kids, any hassle I get away from School has alway's been other kids from other schools.


All done and finished by 1, I nipped into town to J her Mothers day card, bumped into Kiwi, she was complaining about the ignorance of some people, Like I have no idea about that, as we say it, 2 females from eastern europe are walking past, one staring at me, til I glare back, they go past me, but, after they have past me, Kiwi see's them looking back at me, and pay's me a massive compliment, on handling them so well .



WARNING: Any institution or person using this site or any of its associated sites for study or projects - You do not have my permission to use any of my profile or pictures in any form or forum both current or future. If you have or do, it will be considered a serious violation of my privacy and will be subject to legal ramifications.

No comments:

Post a Comment