Friday 23 March 2012

23-03-12


Been a strange one today, helping out at daughters school, again, and was approached by an Afro-Carribean, from outdside of school? He queried me about my Gender? I'm confused, let him know so, such a question in school vicinity? He then apologises, and informs me that he is an editor on a magazine, called Hedonist, am confused, with a name like that, sounds like a Sex mag? he drops one of later, and is anything but a sex mag, initial impression from outside, is that it is a gay mag, anything but?

Things with school quickly get sorted, I get shangaid into running an egg and spoon race, with Year 6, is not till I have finished race that I find out your not supposed to hold onto the egg, while your running????? Finished there about midday.

Get back about 1530, as per usual, to collect daughter, and as per usual I need to pop into to use the toilet, as I am going in, one of other mums is coming out, say's she never saw me, Andy is also coming out at same time, exREME, so know's service jokes, I turn around to Andy and commment that she sounds like a ' Cheap NAAFI watch', the other mum is thinking that I mean not working? In reality, 'Lying like a Cheap NAAFI watch' she laugh's, all the way through though, she had repeatedly refered to me, as she? Brilliant.#






WARNING: Any institution or person using this site or any of its associated sites for study or projects - You do not have my permission to use any of my profile or pictures in any form or forum both current or future. If you have or do, it will be considered a serious violation of my privacy and will be subject to legal ramifications.

No comments:

Post a Comment