Thursday 22 March 2012

22-03-12

As brilliant as it is, to be on the hormones finaly, the one pain is the toilets. I seem to be unable to go through the night, without going for at least one wee?
Boob growth has slowed down, shouldn't realy complain though, all those times fem mates complain about sore nips at Period time, so know what they mean now. Back at CX next week, Seal first then Lorimer, so a busy 90 minutes then? will it just be an upgrade to 6mg, or will I be put on something stronger, I know I should be happy with things moving along anyway, but so want it all now, I know makes me sound like a hypocrite, know full well the implication's of what could happen, if I transition right now? would I last the month?

OH MY GOD!!!! had an unbelievable shock this afternoon, came out of Sainsbury's earlier, with Jane, when a coloured lad then confronted me? immediately I think, oh no, here we go again?
But no, he goes on to explain that he had given me aggro a couple of years ago, but had now realised that we are all human, he felt so wrong for making that mistake, back then, he had matured enough now, to realise that an Irish lad he knew, might be transgendered too, and has been there as a support for him, so it goes to show, that people can oh so quickly mature, and have an awesome effect on those around them. Admittedly, I so hope he does, as he had admitted, that most of his 'friends' are still of the ignorant atitude?


WARNING: Any institution or person using this site or any of its associated sites for study or projects - You do not have my permission to use any of my profile or pictures in any form or forum both current or future. If you have or do, it will be considered a serious violation of my privacy and will be subject to legal ramifications.

1 comment: