Tuesday 20 March 2012

20-03-12


What is the problem Coloured/black/afrocaribean have with Transgendered. Don't those idiots realise, that the same laws that protect them from racist twats, also protect me, from transfobic twats, such as them, and that the law's state that punishment  will also be twice as hard, as the punishment for tracist twats, so they are becoming what everyon hates, Racist twats.
That idiot yesterday realy upset me, claiming I might infect their child, with what, being human?, then that bitch at the call centre claiming Transfobic Abuse/Assault is not a Level 1 Emergency, not requiring immediate response.
Don't those conceited person's in call centres realise that by very action's they are being transphobic themselves.







WARNING: Any institution or person using this site or any of its associated sites for study or projects - You do not have my permission to use any of my profile or pictures in any form or forum both current or future. If you have or do, it will be considered a serious violation of my privacy and will be subject to legal ramifications.

No comments:

Post a Comment