Tuesday 27 March 2012

27-03-12

Yet another vist to CX Speech Therapy today, am even closer to having that Girly Voice, brilliant, was getting bus back to Jane's, however, the road going to Camden was shut, had had a massive crash on there, couldn't tube it, oyster was being dodgy, again, so I got a 134, that was going through Camden, so I could jump on 29 there?

Got chatting to a woman on the bus there, tall, mixed race, but French? she was lovely, and, as I was running to catch bus, she had noticed me then, thought I was some kind of wonderwoman, but she was aware That I was Trans, and completely respected me, for having the balls, to be dressed and transitioning, and at same time, she hated me, as I have bigger boobs than her, and at same time, thought I looked pretty good too.







WARNING: Any institution or person using this site or any of its associated sites for study or projects - You do not have my permission to use any of my profile or pictures in any form or forum both current or future. If you have or do, it will be considered a serious violation of my privacy and will be subject to legal ramifications.

No comments:

Post a Comment