Monday 19 March 2012

19-03-12


Talk about out of Frying Pan, and into Fire, things with Hammersmith Mall sorted, witnessses failed to attend, lost CCTV, was Prosecution scared that all their witnesses would be arrested. all but one were Black, for Transphobic Abuse one of them, the so called 'Trained Security Guard' for transphobic assault, prosecution of which starts at 6 months, at her Majesties Displeasure. So, what can I say, apart from Thanks Mike.
Now for the Fire, I get back to E17, query some Ambulance chasers in Walthamstow Mall, about dealing with failers by Metropolitan Police, to deal with Transphobic cases. To have some black guy, with his partner, friend and child to think that is funny, and then, as I walk down the stairs, to be told by said black guy, to stay away from his child, don't want him infected, some girl is taking photo's, I ask her to delete, to b told to 'Fuck Off Tranny', by her, as I grab hold of phone, she punches and scratches me, Security, non white security, then tells me to leave mall, for shouting at a customer, as I am on phone to police. admittedly takes call centre 30 mins to detail a car to a level 1 response, all the time I have security ordering me to leave, and at all the time refereing to me as a male.
After all this, Jane comes back fuming, screaming like your A-typical racist, but what do you expect, if they treat me like this, what will they think about our daughter. Exactly how many of these people have been willing to give their lives for this So Called Fantastic Country?

After all that, went out for a drink, at the Royston, over 75% were Afro Caribean, , how much aggro did I receive, 0, in fact, one of the lads even defended me, Fergus got accused of flirting with me, and? lad in question then turned around and say's, why, she lives down the road by me, with her wife and kid?? I so enjoy going in there, is the same with any straight pub I regularly go to, The Royston, The Brittania, when it was still open, Currigan's, don't get hassle in the pubs, only ever get it out on the street, in the pubs I may get questioned about being Trans, but then, that is questions, from enquiring minds, is never seen as hassle, but it does sort oh so much hassle out, as they will talk to other peope, about me being a Human Being?






WARNING: Any institution or person using this site or any of its associated sites for study or projects - You do not have my permission to use any of my profile or pictures in any form or forum both current or future. If you have or do, it will be considered a serious violation of my privacy and will be subject to legal ramifications.

No comments:

Post a Comment