Monday 4 February 2013

04-02-2013

Just had another visit to CX today, only to see I, the Endo, after all this waiting, I decided to ask about any sign of any possible windows for my Surgery? I told her I received my signature from L, next Counselor meeting will be in March, with A. I then informed me, that as soon as receiving his Signature, a Bi-Signature Letter is then created, posted upstairs to confirm Finance, Consultant is contacted, appointment is arranged, one or two other things sorted, so, am looking to being a complete woman, by 2014?

Been an interesting weekend too, Friday met up with A from Trans-mission, met up again today, she thought when I said Charing Cross, as in the Hospital, and GIC. she thought I meant Charing Cross, as in the area just off the Strand, bloody South Africaaans?? PMSL.












Any institution or person using this site or any of its associated sites for study or projects - You do not have my permission to use any of my profile or pictures in any form or forum both current or future. If you have or do, it will be considered a serious violation of my privacy and will be subject to legal ramifications.

No comments:

Post a Comment