Thursday 21 February 2013

21-02-2013
Well, am 21, again, for the 23rd time. has been a pretty awesome day, firstly got an unexpected pressie from the course today, with a card? Get back to J's, get changed, then off out for Dinner, with B and her daughter. C and E were crazy, as expected in the Horse. Saw S, he surprised me, saw me, said hi and Happy Birthday Amanda? I know J had seen him earlier, mentioned it was my my b'day earlier, but claimed she had never mentioned my name though, so maybe this lil old Bimbo is more memorable than expected? Dinner was fantastic, sat there next to B eating main, then during desert, sat next to J, as she feed's me the Sundae, lovely and sexy as hell? All in all, Amanda's 2nd Birthday, was her best ever











Any institution or person using this site or any of its associated sites for study or projects - You do not have my permission to use any of my profile or pictures in any form or forum both current or future. If you have or do, it will be considered a serious violation of my privacy and will be subject to legal ramifications.

No comments:

Post a Comment