Wednesday 6 February 2013



06-02-2013

Well, could be the first day of the rest of my life, started my Customer services course today, will be interesting. As if I have no skills already, I have CS coming out my backside, bit unusual, the guy’s are usually shoving something inside. Saying that though, haven’t been with a  guy, for oh so long, has in fact, been oh so good. Made me take note of the real lesbian me. Coming out as a lesbian, wasn’t that Hard really, coming out as Amanda was, but then, people are accepting of trans being slightly gay, easier than being straight, so hope R has an easy time J’s cousins wedding. As she said, she has met her and no problems. But then they all knew j preferred Tgirls to GG’s. But then we do have a better understanding of bloke’s needs and desires, let’s be serious, guy’s aren’t that difficult, they are pretty basic. As people go.

The news last night, that the House of Commons will accept the same sex marriages, just need House of Lords to accept now. Also just hope, the actions are fast tracked, if I do get my GRS end of the year, just hope I don’t have to wait for GRC to be accepted, don’t want to be in limbo at all, be a fully functional woman, but not be accepted legally without losing J and C. I may have joked about it, being forced to have marriage annulled, never existed, but that would than entail that C was a Bastard birth, and there is no way I would do that to her. I know there is no stigmata, to children born out of wedlock anymore, in society, but, strange as it may seem, there is to me. 









Any institution or person using this site or any of its associated sites for study or projects - You do not have my permission to use any of my profile or pictures in any form or forum both current or future. If you have or do, it will be considered a serious violation of my privacy and will be subject to legal ramifications.

No comments:

Post a Comment