Saturday 16 February 2013

16-02-2013
Oh My God, nip into a sports shop, to have a look at trainers, as they have a further 10% reduction, on their current reductions, grabbed a lovely pair of Slazengers, Black and Pink. As I'm purchasing them, J is after getting a pair for C, waiting around to be seen, then the manager offers her assistance. Almost straight away, we eyeball each other, god alone knows who's gaydar it was, that kicked in, but straight away, there was something there, she's exforces too, of all things, a Monkey, gets worse, she was only 114 Pro. In other words, based in Sene, out patrolling PB area. And no, that's not Pauls Boutique? Is Paderborn in Germany?
OMG my memories of that place??? Then to cap it all off, after we have paid, while walking out. it may have been my imagination, but I think she made a  pass at me? Hey, I ain't bothered, she's an attractive girl, obviously more experience than A. I know, I won't go anywhere, but, goes to show, am oh so feminie, nowaday's.






Any institution or person using this site or any of its associated sites for study or projects - You do not have my permission to use any of my profile or pictures in any form or forum both current or future. If you have or do, it will be considered a serious violation of my privacy and will be subject to legal ramifications.

No comments:

Post a Comment