Saturday 9 February 2013

10-02-2013
Wow, has been an awesome 3 day's, am flooring the job side of things, as to be expected, but Friday, one person had to prove her real self. She started off at lunchtime, on Friday,at first she starts with the toilet bit, ' am so Glad you don't use the Ladies, that you wouldn't be in there at the same time as me', then as me and the 3 girls, B, C and A were chatting, she comes over, and goes on about my voice, if it wasn't so 'husky', I would pass so easily. I surprised myself here, it would have been oh so easy, to just turn around, and hit her, but I didn't.
oF anyone else, that would have been indication that they are having no effect, gaining no upper hand, but no, she does appear to understand, that everyone else, is more accepting, than her narrow minded self. As somebody else said, yesterday, that the changes in myself are obvious, that I am oh so more girly, admittedly, I know I need to work on my voice, but that isn't some thing that happens over night, I wish, in effect, that, when I go in for my surgery, they did voice at the same time. Would be oh so unbelievable, to go in transgendered, to come out a woman. But hey, I won't be so lucky will I, was oh so Surprised when If said, that at present rates, could be in, by the end of the year.








Any institution or person using this site or any of its associated sites for study or projects - You do not have my permission to use any of my profile or pictures in any form or forum both current or future. If you have or do, it will be considered a serious violation of my privacy and will be subject to legal ramifications.

No comments:

Post a Comment