Friday 15 February 2013

15-02-2013
Well, it looks like the girls are going to famous again, we're doing Erotica again. So can't wait.

15-02-2013 PM

Got to Parents ok, after spending most of today, being completely hung-over. Was out with B and J last night, B needed to see me for a chat, she’s been having hassle of that PERSON, he was prosecuted once, but as she invited him, Court Order was voided. But if he carries on, and she does the Diary as suggested, he could be going on holiday, at Her Majesties Pleasure. J joined us, as soon as C was sorted at home, we only had one bottle, admittedly I had one glass before and after the bottle, was never drunk, but I still had the hangover?? That’s one of the things that is difficult to understand, becoming a woman, thankfully, has a detrimental, effect in regards to alcohol absorbsion.

Also, when I got to the flat, in HSK, there was a letter from CX GIC, just a follow up to my visit to see I, the Endocrinologist, my Testosterone level is now down to 0.6, so different to my 457 right at the beginning of my transition.





Any institution or person using this site or any of its associated sites for study or projects - You do not have my permission to use any of my profile or pictures in any form or forum both current or future. If you have or do, it will be considered a serious violation of my privacy and will be subject to legal ramifications.

No comments:

Post a Comment