Tuesday 3 June 2014

03-06-2014
BIG NEWS!! have just seen my brand new Genetalia, swollen to hell, no pain, just waiting for Morphine pump to be removed, Drain's been taken out, explained dribbles of blood on front, now wearing netting pants, and maternity pads, legs are working fine, just have to take bag with me where ever I go, am feeling oh so free now.

22:30 Things are getting weird, am I lesbian, if so, then why do I consider males, and also practice the moves, am getting oh so confused with myself, also eye's are getting worse, maybe I'll need full time glasses some time.



WARNING: Any institution or person using this site or any of its associated sites for study or projects - You do not have my permission to use any of my profile or pictures in any form or forum both current or future. If you have or do, it will be considered a serious violation of my privacy and will be subject to legal ramifications.

No comments:

Post a Comment