Wednesday 4 June 2014

05-06-2014
Day 4, feeling better, will always worry about her, while I  am away. Admittedly I am not innocent, I have considered an affair, but isn't so easy finding another lesbian, if it was a guy I wanted, that would be easy, but then, I was never easy, always been an awkward Biatch??




14:30 Been feeling better, not so stupidly Hormonal. Here, the new me, no difference I know, but Major changes to follow?




WARNING: Any institution or person using this site or any of its associated sites for  study or projects - You do not have my permission to use any of my profile or pictures in any form or forum both current or future. If you have or do, it will be considered a serious violation of my privacy and will be subject to legal ramifications.

No comments:

Post a Comment