Friday 27 June 2014

28-06-2014
WOW!!! was taken out to lunch yesterday, yes he's fully aware, he dresses occasionally too, but at the same time, as lovely as he is, can't afford to allow anything to happen, as he has oh so much happening in his life at the moment. After we had eaten we went for a drink, and it felt good just walking along, as he's 6'2" tall, we just looked like another couple, and at the same time, even though he told me he fancied me, there was, at no point any pressure to go to bed? this in itself felt oh so good, also he occasionally mentioned how Girly I am, I ain't arguing that point, even I notice how much my everyday actions have changed .






WARNING: Any institution or person using this site or any of its associated sites for study or projects - You do not have my permission to use any of my profile or pictures in any form or forum both current  or future. If you have or do, it will be considered a serious violation of my privacy and will be subject to legal ramifications.

No comments:

Post a Comment