Thursday 12 June 2014

14-06-2014
had a  shower this AM, managed to insert a finger, so thought I may actually be able to Dilate. So, I decided to try later, yes that finger was still entering, but god, was it tight, I managed one finger, tried another, no way, so... I tried the dilation, but got what I was expecting, D'nada. Even after a week, as much as I had hoped I would be relaxed enough, nope, as much as I have had a pooh, will it continue.
This is oh so difficult, being a woman, Tuesday, I will ask Mr B to try and insert a finger, so that he can see, exactly, how tight I really am, this is unbearble.





WARNING: Any institution or person using this site or any of its associated sites for study or projects - You do not have my permission to use any of my profile or pictures in any form or forum both current  or future. If you have or do, it will be considered a serious violation of my privacy and will be subject to legal ramifications.

No comments:

Post a Comment