Friday 20 June 2014

20-06-2014

Yesterday, ended up spending the day in a cell, after idiots at local M&S decided that I was a male, and I pushed 2 dummies over, and am supposed to of damaged them, haven't been charged yet, was only released on bail, the 2 coppers that interviewed me seemed to be of opinion, unofficially, that M&S are the ones that should be prosecuted, not I. Am trying to get time to calling 101, to get them to come around so that can I make a statement, in regards to the treatment I received of them, M&S are supposed to of received several awards for their treatment of Diverse Elements, wonder how that would stand if it was made public, the Transphobic World, and all its supporting elements, may be slightly Disgusted with their Heroes????





WARNING: Any institution or person using this site or any of its associated sites for study or projects - You do not have my permission to use any of my profile or pictures in any form or forum both current  or future. If you have or do, it will be considered a serious violation of my privacy and will be subject to legal ramifications.

No comments:

Post a Comment