Saturday 7 June 2014

07-06-2014
Padding is out, Catheter Bag is out, been introduced to my friends, that I have to use 3  times a day, Mr B did an awesome job below, slimmer one, went in OK, larger one a bit more difficult, second dilation is due in an hour, made me realise, exactly how fortunate all my former lovers were, in that I loved foreplay so much, hey, I'm a lesbian.
 
I also have a toy too, which is actually smaller, but not going to try that yet, I think I may wait till am finished with smaller toy fulltime

time, before anybody thinks am on sexual things, the 2 clear one's, are medical grade dilaters?




WARNING: Any institution or person using this site or any of its associated sites for  study or projects - You do not have my permission to use any of my profile or pictures in any form or forum both current or future. If you have or do, it will be considered a serious violation of my privacy and will be subject to legal ramifications.

No comments:

Post a Comment