Wednesday 18 June 2014

18-06-2014
Yes, was with Mr B again yesterday, yes, he did insert a finger, then went ob to insert a dilator, with me screaming blue murder, but, he did admit that I had to get through the Muscle Wall? What have I been saying, yes I know what I have to do, but also proves that the problem's I've been having, are because of all the horses I rode in the Army. reason why it doesn't seem to affect women, is because men, being men, don't really notice any difference between a toned vaginal passage, and a non toned vagina passage, and also the women that rode horses, had been riding them for so long, that it wasn't an over night thing, with them getting toned, below, they alway's just know them to be so?






WARNING: Any institution or person using this site or any of its associated sites for study or projects - You do not have my permission to use any of my profile or pictures in any form or forum both current  or future. If you have or do, it will be considered a serious violation of my privacy and will be subject to legal ramifications.

No comments:

Post a Comment